Founder & Principal
Susan has more than 25 years of global, cross-functional leadership experience in the pharmaceutical/consumer healthcare industry. She has successfully delivered brand and corporate growth for her client companies through:
- Rx to OTC switches
- Alliances, acquisitions and divestitures including complete due diligence and financial evaluation
- In- and out-licensing of new technologies, including technology search
- Internal innovation, open innovation and external growth opportunities
- Creative marketing strategies, plans and tactics
- General management of consumer healthcare platforms
Susan has been a featured presenter at multiple conferences. She has served on several for-profit and non-profit boards and is the recipient of multiple honors and awards.
Susan has a B.A. in Chemistry from Cornell University and attended NYU Stern School of Business.